Personal Services Agency
As a licensed personal services agency through the Indiana State Department of Health, Families First offers a variety of in-home non-medical support services that help seniors and adults with disabilities complete essential tasks of daily living.
Personal services may include:
- House cleaning
- Changing bed linens
- Grocery shopping
- Meal planning and preparation
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Prescription pick-ups and other errands
- Sorting mail and organizing paperwork
- Removing trash and de-cluttering
- Disposing of outdated food
A major goal of our personal services is to help older and challenged adults remain in their homes for as long as they are safe and able. Each client’s service plan is tailored to his/her individual needs, based on a comprehensive in-home assessment by a case manager from our Vistas program. For more details, click Vistas: Services Older and Challenged Adults.